Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Introducing O-Chibi

Hello Guys This Is Ochibi's Picture . That Wawii Mentioned . Im Just Introducing Him To You Incase You Dont Know About Him. Then You Might Wanna Read This .
Okay Let Me Copy Ochibi's About Me . I Dont Know All About His Life , Im Just A Fan Oh His . So Heres The Info .
Ochibi's :
whoohoooo im 17 if ur wondering :)
oh and im not alwayz active on youtube thx you very much :)
THF is closed for further recruitments
To me shuffling iz just merely a hobby. i dont take it seriously.
you wont see me performing/showing off or shuffling at the streets for fucks. i rather stay at home and grind my beloved ps3 ;)
I despise people who just cant accept the fact that they're not as good as they say they are yet they criticize on others sif there the GODS~ so much to be heard but none to be seen. Say whatever you want~ i dont give a rats ass about it~

Okay A Question Wawii Kau Bandingkan Mua Ochibi Sma Aku . Jauh Tu Bezaanyaa~ HaHa .
Ampuan Kata Rambut Ku Cam Anime Nada Ku Caya HaHa Sikit2 Sha La . Lau Ochibi Baru Cam Animee Atu Memang Pure .




Well Thats All And Im Not Selling His Face Or Identity On My Blog . Im Expressing Him Through My Blog So People Can Know Him Better Especially Wawii Ochibi Brunei~ . HaHa Orytee .

No comments:

Post a Comment