Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Rocket To The Moon-Dakota =]

Lawa lagunya baru ku dangar tadi . Thanks to Azim & Zelle, This is what azim had to say:-

this song really explains how im feeling right now guys.its about a guy who loves a girl but the girl doesnt love him back. but he still keeps on loving her. hoping someday she would realise how much she means to him and hopes she would love him back:'').
I just want all you people with broken hearts out there to listen to this. and i hope it will make you feel better:)

This is what zelle had to say:-

aku jua ih kan express my feelings on this song. HAHA.
but im in the version as the guy, hehe.
jgn baca or i will kill you, [ the reader] slowwlyy in ur sleep.
i ONCE, fell inlove with a guy , we dont talk much. we both know we dont really know eachother . it was back way back, when ia inda berapa so laku i guess. i did not fall for him bout the face.. " HEY, LOVE BLIND'S ME OKAY. HEHE" i wont tell him how i feel for him even if it was really ages ago, not untill were close.. & i have no idea how he feels for me, WAS he inlove with me? or even now? even when i have someone.. even when he is... :(.. why am i laughing? why. i dont want it to be soo obvious that i can be inlove berabisly too. fuck so cheesy but i mean it yaw. ;"D this iss mee, the me me in the deep blue me. :b BTW AKU BUKAN DESPERADO. im kooooo` with it kalau he wont ever ever evr have feelings for me. theeefuck i care. 'actually i do, it hurts' HAHA.. ill keep it low. i promise. :'D past is pasttt~ what to do. fuck my life. :)
ooooooooooooooooooohwell! hahehehahe

This is what wawi had to say :-

akuuuu cool, aku friendly, akuu stop smoke, akuu baik,aku gamers, aku shill, and most of all aku sometimes can make people happy. i can if i try, i got many emotionals thats all i can bagitahu!! and totally im only inlove with my background colour! GREEN<333333

HaHa out jua kau ne wi!


The Lyric .
She knows exactly what to do, whenever I’m alone with her.
I can barely make a move by the time she opens up her eyes.

She sings to me at night.
She singing: Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba ba da ba ba
I know that she barely knows me, and I’m fake in love with her.
It’s like I’m singing karaoke, and I forgot the second verse.
But I can make up my own words.

Oh Dakota, I know our love is new.
I barely know you. I’ve fallen over you.
It’s the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you.
Dakota, are you in love with me too.

She’s got a little bit of money and a little bit of this and its all she needs to live.
I’ve got a little bit of love and a little bit of that and it’s all I have to give.
This time, I’ll try not to show that I am not letting go.

Oh Dakota, I know our love is new.
I barely know you. I’ve fallen over you.
Oh Dakota, are you in love with me too.

I’ll show you I’ll show you and you’ll know that I’m not letting go.
I’ll show you I’ll show you and you’ll know I’m not letting go.

Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba ba da ba ba [x2]

Oh Dakota, I know our love is new.
I barely know you. I’ve fallen over you.
It’s the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you.
Oh Dakota, are you in love with me too.

Oh Dakota, I know our love is new.
I barely know you. I’ve fallen over you.
It’s the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you.
Oh Dakota, are you in love with me too.
I’m in love with you, are you in love with me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment