Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sir Timothy Unleashes His Anger

The story starts when me , khaliq and buddy went down. Sir Tim called us to inform everybody in the class to do a classwork, he was busy helping Mr.Asokan. Then after the conversation is over we went to our class.

When we enter the class we told the boys to do the classwork, but their exercise books was still at Sir Tim's Possession. So we already told all the guys and girls in the classroom by shouting. We told them, But like usual, they ignored it. The boys were playing papers. The girls Talk-The-Talk-And-Walk-The-Walk . Me, I was just standing near the door watching them play and have fun like childs play.

Suddenly helmi warned me that Sir Timothy is coming. Soo I announced to all the students that the teacher was coming. Then all of them were running to their seats. Now they listen to me. Why didn't they listened to me before.

When Sir Tim Enters The class, I can already tell that he is angry. He slams the book on the table. All of us were still laughing, after that we greet the teacher. Then Sir Tim suddenly shouts at us. He scolded buddy,khaliq and me. I wanted to tell Sir that we already announced the info to them but they didn't listen. But I still kept listening to his advice of ANGER. I knew that he would be mad at us if we didn't announced about the classwork.

Yeah, Sir Tim's face then turned red.(Biasa lah lau urang marah merah pipi bukan ijau). He wanted us to cooperate with him but we didn't listened, we IGNORED all his sayings. And kept talking,gigling,shouting and playing. Sir Tim gave us one chance, if we make ONE more MISTAKE! He will not teach us anymore. Those were his words. He even said " I DONT GIVE A SH!T ". All his words makes me want to change everything. Haziq even told me all his words makes him very mad. Well ofcourse the one who is RESPONSIBLE for the class is the MONITOR and the ASSISTANT MONITOR.

After Sir Tim went out from the class. They all were complaining to us that we DID NOT tell them about the classwork and keeping their mouth shut tight. Now they are blaming us, our class is getting worse than usual. Before, we were good students..we usually listen to the teachers and cooperate with them, but now, I dont know what happened to the old Year 9P. All of them has changed. Not to good teenagers but to worse teenagers. So I hope that we can cooperate and make ourselves a good examples for the upcoming SPN-21 students, that is year 8.

This Is The First Time I Saw Mr. Timothy Mad. Mubarak even said that he is ANGRIER then ever.

Please be yourself and dont act like you rule the school. School is a place to learn and have fun. Like Sir Timothy said, yes you can chill,laugh,relax but speak softly NOT shout loudly. If you dont want to do my work then DONT. Justt keep quite and cooperate with the teachers, NOT only Sir Tim. And dont be mad at the Teachers, we are the source that makes them MAD.

. Blame Yourself Dont Blame Others .

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment